JA Hotel - шаблон joomla Joomla

Travel to Iran: Iran Travel Guide, Discover Iran Attractions, Destinations, Travel Information, Climate, Culture, Visa, Nature, Geography, Food & Drinks, Hotels and ...

Caravanserai is a Persian word for a roadside inn built around a large court for accommodating caravans. south of Rasht is located Lat Caravanserai. it was built in the year 1246 AH. It has a square shaped yard with seven platforms and chambers. It’s brick and mortar entrance is located in the east wing. The proximity of Lat Caravanserai to Emamzadeh Hashem has added to its significance. Given its architectural features, the caravanserai can be turned into a marketplace and permanent handicraft exhibition of Gilan province.

 

The tomb of Mirza Kuchak Khan Jangali, reputedly known as Sardar-e-Jangal is located in the south of Rasht. This simple and at the same time beautiful monument is held in high respect of all who visit the vicinity.

 

The same is one of the reputed constructions of the province, built in the year 1206 AH. located in Lasht Nesha, and registered by the Cultural Heritage Organization. Its inscription dating back to 1318 AH. is on the portal and nocturnal area. Around these epigraphs are tiles adorned with verses from the Holy Qoran in the Tholth script. It is a double storeyed construction with fretwork.

 

These bazaars are the most bustling areas of Gilan. They comprise of open and covered stalls, centers for trading merchadise and are usually located in the heart of the city. All kinds of goods according to the tastes of customers are sold in these bazaars. Permanent bazaars like Rasht, Astara, Talesh, Roodbar and Somiehsara are always active. Daily bazaars are also held, where the rural folk put up their goods for sale.

 

The Rasht Museum extends over an area of 560 sq. m. and is a double storied structure. These premises belonged to Mirza Hossein Khan Kasmaie, (an ally of Mirza Kuchak Khan Jangali). The same was purchased by the Cultural and Arts Organization in 1970. After the required renovations, the structure was converted into a museum. The said museum is under control of the Cultural Heritage Organization at present, and was inaugurated in the year 1989. The museum comprises of three sections named as, the archaeological, anthropological and a sector displaying documents. Objects discovered in the excavations of hillocks such as Marlik, Tukam, Daylaman, Cheraq Ali and the Tegran cave are on exhibit here.

 
Page 1 of 2