JA Hotel - шаблон joomla Joomla

Travel to Iran: Iran Travel Guide, Discover Iran Attractions, Destinations, Travel Information, Climate, Culture, Visa, Nature, Geography, Food & Drinks, Hotels and ...

The construction of this museum had begun in the year 1956 AH and finalized in the year 1961. This was erected on grounds having an area of 1448 sq. m. and was inaugurated in the year 1963. This structure comprises of the Central Library, main hall, sections used for official purposes which are in the surrounding area of the tomb. Samples of implements used in warfare during the period of Nader and a collection of objects relative to millenniums before the birth of Christ are displayed here. This museum is affiliated and attached to the Cultural Heritage Organization of Iran.

 

The main building of this museum was built in the year 1968 and was originally a ‘traditional’ restaurant. In the year 1982 this structure with slight changes was renovated into a museum. But in the year 1988 bearing the name of the Toos Museum was converted to the museum of anthropology and archaeology. The year 1369 (1990), was named as the “Millennium of Collection of the Shahnameh” by UNESCO. At the same time with presentation of materials belonging to Ferdowsi period, when the Exclusive Museum of Ferdowsi was inaugurated.This museum is affiliated and attached to the Cultural Heritage Organization of Iran.

 

This is one of the most beautiful spots and is situated on the southern fringes of the city. To the front of this hillock stands a summer house with a large pool – this pool runs 100 m. in length and 60 m. in width. This pool is fed by subterranean waters (Qanat) from the Gonabad area. Running alongside are paved paths and trees which enhance the beauty of this area which are also famed as “Dalan-e-Behesht” (The corridor to Paradise).

 

This museum was inaugurated in the year 1945. The collection of this mausoleum is relative to the Islamic period. The museum of Astan-e-Qods Razavi comprises of three museums that are Markazi, Malek Abad and Ganjineh-ye-Qoran Museums. In this museum an array of valuable and ancient Qoran, ancient books, and archaic samples from the pages of Qorans relative to the early period of Islam are on display. These are mostly in the Kufi script and are written on parchments of deer. Inscriptions in gold which are on display in this museum are in the ‘Thulth’ and ‘Nasta’liq’ scripts written by Ali Reza Abassi in Safavid era. Other calligraphy materials by calligraphers such as Ostad Mir Emad, Ostad Ahmad Neyrizi and Ostad Kalhor, are present in the museum. Other Materials of interest in this museum are woven textiles which are of great value dating back to the 11-13th centuries AH. and carpets and rugs which belong to the Safavid era.

 

The Kashaf River is 240 km. in length and originates from mountain ranges of Hezar Masjed and Binalood, which flows through this valley. Hillocks about 20 km. southeast of Quchan separates this valley from the Atrak Valley. About 900 villages surround this valley. During autumn the nomads residing here take full advantage of their surroundings. Public spots are plentiful in this valley.

 
Page 1 of 2