JA Hotel - шаблон joomla Joomla

Travel to Iran: Iran Travel Guide, Discover Iran Attractions, Destinations, Travel Information, Climate, Culture, Visa, Nature, Geography, Food & Drinks, Hotels and ...

Fin Historical Edifice and Garden is located to the south of the city of Kashan and near the village of Fin. The same was constructed on the former structures of the Al-e-Booyeh era. Its general layout and aqua system has been rendered special attention. This vicinity gained fame due to the murder of Amir Kabir, the reputed nationalist and Prime Minister (Grand Chancellor) of Nasereddin Shah Qajar. Amir Kabir was assassinated in a small bath here in the year 1268 AH. by the order of the Shah. This garden is a relic from the Safavid period, and has remained such for centuries due to the capacity of water it gains from the Soleimaniyeh spring. Today, this water flows into the ‘Lasegah’ pool after meandering through this beautiful garden, and providing water for the surrounding areas.

 

This village is one of the well known in Isfahan province, in addition to which it boasts of a pleasant climate. The same is located in the northwestern slopes of the Karkas Mountains and at a distance of 28 km. from the city of Natanz. The architectural facet in this village along with the rituals and apparel of its inhabitants is a sight to witness. The Jame’ mosque of this vicinity with its historical wooden altar dating to 776 AH, and its wooden pulpit dating to 466 AH. and an inscription in the ‘kufi’ script is greatly valued both as a historical and religious monument

 

Maranjab Desert is located by the city of Aran va Bidgol, one of the ancient desert cities of Isfahan province. It was once composed of two separate cities, Aran and Bidgol. The Maranjab Desert is also close to Kashan. The town is surrounded by the desert on the north and east, and thus it has a typical climate of hot and dry in summer, cold and dry in winter, and very little rainfall during the year.

 

This house is located in Kashan and was constructed during the years 1292-1310 AH. by ‘Haj Seyed Jaffar Natanzi’ a merchant who conducted business in Borujerd and Kashan as well. He constructed this house in order to evade religious levies. The entrance to the premises is from an octagonal vestibule and an area utilized by pageboys adorned with a number of multilateral crescents and skylights in the ceiling. Then a long corridor leads to the northern facade of the building. Near the entrance is a five-door chamber with intricate plasterwork. This opens out on a large and roof less porch, capturing the warmth of the sun, and transferring the same to the small symmetrical chambers on either side of this porch. In the northeastern portion of the structure are the kitchen quarters, arranged with shelves, and a special area to provide space for china and other utilities. Whereas in the western and eastern sections are chambers and covered porches. Opposite which is a courtyard and a stairway connecting the main premises to the basement. The basement covers a vast area and is tastefully arranged with wide wall cupboards with carved and lattice worked wooden doors. On either side of the building is the main or entrance staircase leading to the southern part of the structure. Here there is a large porch with a high ceiling giving way to an entertainment hall. Behind which, on a lower level is an octagonal area with a pool or the ‘hauz khaneh’. The same has a domed shaped roof and beautiful skylights. Here the ceiling is vaulted and worked with tiles in harmonious colors. On the walls, portraits of the Qajar sovereigns can be noted, with their guards in formal European apparel. This building is also equipped with cellars that are cool and pleasant for use in the heat of summer. Materials used in the construction of this structure are, stone, brick, sun baked bricks and a composition of clay, straw and mortar.

 

This three storeyed building with its grand entrance is an affect of ‘Farrokh Khan Qaffari-e-Kashi’, (known as Aminodolleh) who completed this structure in the year 1285 AH.

 
Page 1 of 2